ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i drove it like i stole it !

Bumder With A Buffer
Here come CS the driving angels who have NEVER got a bit carried away when they were younger.

Expensive lesson learnt me hopes fella.

S4 Avant
Team dynamics all the same mehh

Having been round the factory where they're made, and looking at cross sections of their castings, I'd say team dynamic wheels were pretty spot on tbh.

I'd say that those pictures are a good testament to the quailty of team dynamics wheels, it hasnt buckled or caved in, despite being subjected to enough force to knock two spokes out cleanly.

Shed.
I know the OP has been driving like a bellend, but h'actually he's gained a bit of respsect.

I've seen pics from dozens of crashes on here over the years. Very very rarely does someone stand up and admit it was their fault. Its usually "oil" or blaming the roads with leaves/wet or some crap. Then you get "I was doing 22 in a 60 and the back end stepped out"

We've all driven too fast at times, we were just lucky enough it didn't result in us writing our cars off and had it happened, most people wouldn't be admitting it was completely their fault.

So fair play. You're still a clownshoe, but at least your a man clownshoe. Get it stripped, sold, buy something else and calm down.

True actually.

Ive had many an issue when driving, but not managed to prang the bugger yet.

Bumder With A Buffer
Light and strong. No matter what wheel you have, it'll break if you smash into a kerb.

Wanna see what happens to Renault wheels when you hit a kerb?

They snap the f**k in half! I done one a few years ago on my sport.. but that was caused by trying to avoid a nice arctic lorry that decided to overtake a post van when I was right next to him pretty much:( (he reckons he didnt see me??!)

Anyway all this "You shouldnt be driving a 1.2 as it has too much power" bolloxs is nonsense. Its called immaturity and stupidity. Power is irrelevant.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
cars are material and can be repaired

hard to get a person back

people have to learn the hard way

glad ur ok and you learn from it

TT 225
Having been round the factory where they're made, and looking at cross sections of their castings, I'd say team dynamic wheels were pretty spot on tbh.

I'd say that those pictures are a good testament to the quailty of team dynamics wheels, it hasnt buckled or caved in, despite being subjected to enough force to knock two spokes out cleanly.

UHHHHHH OK. IMO i think pro race 1.2's are poodinga IMO

PH1 172 Sport
Well done for ammitting you were driving like a c**k, but give yourself a punch in the face for doing it while others were in the car.

If your going to go for it, then the roads need to be empty and so does your car. That way if you mess up chances are your not going to be responsible for injuring/killing other people.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
All i can say is your a tool and I fully agree with caister. Lesson learnt hopefully!

Also i don't think you should be proud of it.

everyone has pratted about in a car even so when ur younger, so no one is innocent really

i spooned my first car was my pride and joy spent loads on it but im glad i wrote it off as i learnt to repsect haveing a car and being able to drive where and when ever i like, also made me a better driver to observ more whislt driving

just learn from it mate

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Bloody buggery mate. No lesson learnt yet though, time will tell if it has been.

french bit of tat
unlucky dude. bet ya arse went 50p 20p when it was happening. looks like you could go surfin on that roof.

was that your first one?

White ds3
guted for you m8. evreryone who has comented on ur driving has driven like an idiot at some point so pay not atention to the hipercritical c***s

proton compact 1.3 GLi
guted for you m8. evreryone who has comented on ur driving has driven like an idiot at some point so pay not atention to the hipercritical c**ts

cheers

am gutted was not gunna be long till i had her as i wanted her ... but hay wats done is done cant change it so gunna move onto bigger and better :) looking forward to have a new car !

Golf TDI
Just to say guys this is a real good friend of mine , and i can say he isnt upbeat about crashing his car , he is upbeat it didnt turn into something worse and result in injuring anyone . Lessons in life hey ;) Last words RIP my first car :dapprove::dapprove::dapprove: she done me well :approve::dapprove::dapprove::dapprove:

P8310527.jpg

P8310528.jpg

P8310530.jpg
P8310532.jpg

and a couple of pics before any young lad got their hands on her ie. the day i brought it
DSCF0128.jpg
DSCF0122.jpg

what two years can do :dapprove: best of luck getting your next car mate .

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im not going to give you the old driving like a c**k thing, becase we all do it, f**k i had the back end squirm under braking at 140 the other day when i hit a weird bump in the surface (of course i was lucky to be on a race track at the time n all that ;) ) i was lucky you were not, it happens.

use it as an excuse for another car. no point getting bothered about it, its done now.

proton compact 1.3 GLi
Just to say guys this is a real good friend of mine , and i can say he isnt upbeat about crashing his car , he is upbeat it didnt turn into something worse and result in injuring anyone . Lessons in life hey ;) Last words RIP my first car :dapprove::dapprove::dapprove: she done me well :approve::dapprove::dapprove::dapprove:

P8310527.jpg

P8310528.jpg

P8310530.jpg
P8310532.jpg

and a couple of pics before any young lad got their hands on her ie. the day i brought it
DSCF0128.jpg
DSCF0122.jpg

what two years can do :dapprove: best of luck getting your next car mate .

shes a looker ... did us both well ... she didnt half go through some changes mind ... such a shame ... when u coming to get your steering-wheel ?

Golf TDI
she didnt half get some abuse from its two last owners :) lol but the engine was still going strong .

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im not going to give you the old driving like a c**k thing, becase we all do it, f**k i had the back end squirm under braking at 140 the other day when i hit a weird bump in the surface (of course i was lucky to be on a race track at the time n all that ;) ) i was lucky you were not, it happens.

use it as an excuse for another car. no point getting bothered about it, its done now.

Said like a True Gent!