ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i found them yey

Clio 172 Flamer
hi people ive just had my dash plastics painted in the crasium red like my trophy the do look good ha, il get some pics up one day.
anyway back to what im excited about. when i had the plastic painted i knew i would have to find new decals for gear knob, steering wheel and airbag. ive been searching for weeks and i no the was a cs member who was doin the gear knob decals but he hasnt done them yet, but that still left me without the reno sport logo for the steering wheel but ive found one and the gear knob decal and airbag,
but i havent botherd with the airbag one ive replaced it with TROPHY makes it a bit diffrent.

i can imagine that some cs members might no where to get these from but i found it a pain in the a**e getting them and i thort i needed to let people no.

if you want to no where to get them let me no

Clio 172 Flamer
yeah it just looks bare with out them, mind you its taken me ages to get use to the red on the dash