ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I get my new car on thursday

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Fitting my silvervisions 2moro although i can only find 3 of them lol
The indicators on the front are so easy to change, twist cap 90 deg and it pops out, 30 second job i have not fitted silvervisions on the back yet
They have dropped a boll-ck with the build sheet at the plant, they are defo standard on both visors V1NNY heres the proof lol
gowerwalk137lf3.jpg

Last edited:
  www.renparts.co.uk
i would go and see renault about the vanity mirrors see if its on the spec sheet, see if you can get yourself one of those grills for free ;)

car looks great, nothing like the smell of a new car.

Mégane RS
i had most things on mine

Xenons
Climate control
Panoramic sunroof
Parking sensors
Auto lights/wipers
Cruise control/speed limiter
Part leather
Mp3 cd player
Keyless entry
16" wheels

Mégane RS
Just had a look in the brochure and i quote "Illuminated vanity mirrors (standard on versions fitted with panoramic sunroof) Is this worth taking up with renault uk?

ST
i had most things on mine

Xenons
Climate control
Panoramic sunroof
Parking sensors
Auto lights/wipers
Cruise control/speed limiter
Part leather
Mp3 cd player
Keyless entry
16" wheels

Pffft, spent a fair bit there then matey...

PM me with price if you don't want to put on here...

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Was my description of the 138 accurate in them PMs i sent you now you have driven the 138, hope your happy as we are with ours
Gary
As far as the mirrors are concerned renault have f-cked up , defo renault uk, or your stealers

Mégane RS
will get on the phone monday, yeah the cars brilliant to drive, not done too many miles in it yet but its a very good drive, will update when i've clocked up a few more miles ;)

Mégane RS
Was my description of the 138 accurate in them PMs i sent you now you have driven the 138, hope your happy as we are with ours
Gary
As far as the mirrors are concerned renault have f-cked up , defo renault uk, or your stealers

Yeah it was, absoluteley love the car already, very nice to drive

Just had a look in the brochure and i quote "Illuminated vanity mirrors (standard on versions fitted with panoramic sunroof) Is this worth taking up with renault uk?

mines not got them an ive got a panoramic roof they argue that specs change

also the current brochure is rather out of date the 1.4 1.6 engines are still offered an the tce are not listed

Last edited:
Fitting my silvervisions 2moro although i can only find 3 of them lol
The indicators on the front are so easy to change, twist cap 90 deg and it pops out, 30 second job i have not fitted silvervisions on the back yet
They have dropped a boll-ck with the build sheet at the plant, they are defo standard on both visors V1NNY heres the proof lol
gowerwalk137lf3.jpg

have you not got a panoramic roof ?

ive got mirrors on mine but no illumination ive had mine a month can i take this up with renault :eek:

you have them but dont have the roof somethings not right here

Last edited:
  Mégane RS
says in the brochure that thry are standard on versions with panoramic so im ringing renault 2moro about this