ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate Autoglym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  renaultsport clio197

Pics of the impreza with all rhe awards [SUP][/SUP]or it didnt happen.
Only got 2 trophies for 1st in show & shine and best in show, the 1st show and shine I entered 1st prize was autoglym products inc HD wax, I gave them to a mate and never used them.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Only got 2 trophies for 1st in show & shine and best in show, the 1st show and shine I entered 1st prize was autoglym products inc HD wax, I gave them to a mate and never used them.

Fpmsl! I can just imagine what the competition was like!

Have a look in this months Fast Ford, paint doesn't have to be corrected to win awards.

If it did, the judges would have sunguns.

Oh and i'm a bodyshop assessor I can imagine what the paint correction is like.

Holograms/

renaultsport clio197
Fpmsl! I can just imagine what the competition was like!

Have a look in this months Fast Ford, paint doesn't have to be corrected to win awards.

If it did, the judges would have sunguns.

Oh and i'm a bodyshop assessor (c*ck) I can imagine what the paint correction is like.

Holograms/

My credentials are over 20yrs working in and now running a maindealer bodyshop that also details and carries out paint correction, also my impreza has won all show and shine comps its been entered in, LOL at the suggestions that I dont know how to use these products.

Main dealer bodyshop says it all then :D
On a serious note I've been using the stuff for 4 years and never had a problem, definitely user error!

renaultsport clio197
I wont be detailing my cars for a few weeks now, I'll be watching my countrymen in the rugby world cup, what are you lot upto? Lmfao.

197 FF Glacier White
+1 for Autoglym stuff, it's easily the best readily available 'off the shelf' stuff. Great results, so long as it's used right, and it's not hard to use! Super resin used to make my black 20VT Coop reflect like a mirror (and the paint condition was terrible tbh!)

My credentials are over 20yrs working in and now running a maindealer bodyshop that also details and carries out paint correction, also my impreza has won all show and shine comps its been entered in, LOL at the suggestions that I dont know how to use these products.

Those aren't credentials. That's a career history and not one that lends itself to detailing. Let me guess - the term "mopping" is your idea of paint correction?

Every post so far shows that you haven't the faintest clue about detailing and your immediate mocking of Gally's post (who, by the way, has more detailing knowledge in his little finger than you have in your whole body) proves you have to resort to low grade insults, rather than argue your case.

Insert slow clap here.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Will be using my autoglym super resin and extra gloss protection tomo. Will take some before and after pics (im no expert btw) and stick them up.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. No i ment with detailing/picture taking. The instructions are pretty fool proof, or are they:p

Mondeo TDCI 130
Trust me it's a doddle, i am sure there are better things for more money, but never had a problem with ag for the ameauteur (sp) detailer.

renaultsport clio197
Those aren't credentials. That's a career history and not one that lends itself to detailing. Let me guess - the term "mopping" is your idea of paint correction?

Every post so far shows that you haven't the faintest clue about detailing and your immediate mocking of Gally's post (who, by the way, has more detailing knowledge in his little finger than you have in your whole body) proves you have to resort to low grade insults, rather than argue your case.

Insert slow clap here.
I think gally needs a life/woman 21k posts is far to many, unhealthy almost, having said that beeing an assessor he probably has no friends.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I think gally needs a life/woman 21k posts is far to many, unhealthy almost, having said that beeing an assessor he probably has no friends.

Yet again another stupid comment. So what hes been on here for that length of time. He's helpfull to people that need it and put it this way if i needed advice off someone for detailing it would be him not you i would speak to

renaultsport clio197
Yet again another stupid comment. So what hes been on here for that length of time. He's helpfull to people that need it and put it this way if i needed advice off someone for detailing it would be him not you i would speak to
he probably spends a lot of his te doing research on his pc.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
zoespic.jpg

Think you sprayed your headlights by accident?

Insulting people because of your own mistakes and slagging off a well respected company in the process.

You're just brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.