ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate Renault

5 weeks on since being rear ended in a crash im left with a 182 in bits in the garage and Renault refusing to confirm a date as to when a new boot floor can be delivered.

Direct line say they cant do anything as they have to use Renault parts so its down to Renault.

Renault UK say they have nothing to do with the parts so cant do anything / quote " we dont know anything " (they got that right!)

The Renault dealer (AC Williams) who are saucing the part for the garage repairing my mota, cant even get a date out of Renault, AND THEY ARE RENAULT!

There are apparently 18 boot floors required in the UK none of which have a confirmed delivery date, and I dont even know if mine is one of the 18

leaving me stuck with a 1.4 Astra :mad:

Elise/VX220/R26

I had a 1.4 astra for 4 days and wanted to kill myself it was so bad. I almost walked to the shop one of the days. Best of luck with the boot floor m8 I will be thinking of you.

PS dont you think the stero in the astra is ACE?!!?

133/225/CLS AMG

Renault can be so sh*te when it comes to getting parts. I had to wait for a part (not as essential as a boot floor) and they said they had ordered if from France but had no idea when it would arrive. They also said they had no way of finding out!!!! How bloody sh*te is that.

I hope they get it sorted for you soon mate.

thanks guys

wont be particularly sad to see the Astra go but the stereo does seem a dam sight better than the standard Renault item, also hire car has done 7000 miles and doesnt even squeak shock!