ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have a 172 recently ill drive the car and It cuts out while driving coil light co

clio 172/ 182
I have a 172 recently ill drive the car and It cuts out while driving coil light come on and 30amp fuse melts in the engine bay car then won't start can replace it and it will start straight away until the next time a day or two know its got to the point you don't want to drive it as its doing it all the time will get it all going again and seem fine then it will happen again also sometimes ill replace it and the car still won't start sometimes needs a push start only don't know why ? Any answers helpfull thankyou

clio 172/ 182
Re: I have a 172 recently ill drive the car and It cuts out while driving coil light

Checked that other day and it seemed fine I was hoping it to be that but unfortunately not thanks though :) any other suggestions grateful

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Re: I have a 172 recently ill drive the car and It cuts out while driving coil light

You've got a short to + somewhere and need to find it before it gets worse.

Clio 182

Any other suggestions as i have this problem and it is very scary when your car randomly dies on the M1 or centre of town. The green 30 amp fuse blows in the engine bay and coil light comes on , on the dash. Thanks for any help.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50

As above