ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have an iphone, what to get next?

E36 328
I have an iPhone 3g and my contract is due up at the end of the month.

I dont see the point of getting the 3gs for another 18 months when theres not really that many advantages to it, video is all i can think of i would benefit from but my 3g is jailbroken and records video anyway.

I really like the iPhone and not sure i could go to a phone that didnt do everything the iphone could do, i have looked at reviews of the nexus but the iphone still seems to outweigh it tbh, and those little not-very-touch-sensitive buttons at the bottom of the screen would royally piss me off!

Is there anything out there that actually competes with the iphone??
Or should i wait for an unknown length of time for the iphone 4g?

Opinions please :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't live up to similar phones in my opinion htc is better.

I'm in the same position, my 3g contract runs out on the 31st.

Still haven't decided what to do yet, don't think i could completely ditch the iPhone. I wasn't a big fan when i first got it but now i'm used to it i'm not sure i want any other phone.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Wait for the iphone, the iphone OS is going to be out soon (tomorrow I think) which should spice it up a little.

BMW E92/Audi S3
4G. Just don't post a thread about it. You'll get it locked because the Mods assume you don't have a life.