ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have the rest of today free...

1.8 8v RSi
and i want to keep myself entertained by doing somethign with my car....
bare in mind i have no money....all i can think of is debadging the car....but i don't think i want it debadged....the cars clean enough so i dont wanna do that.
i do have a single can of halfords black gloss paint and some grey primer lying around in the conservatory....maybe take hubcaps off and paint the steel wheels black?
please help me i'm bored....

Shine the engine bay up? Clean it inside and out? Lower it buy cutting the springs? Remove the rear bench to make it lighter/quicker?

Please don't make your steels gloss black though.

1.8 8v RSi
it's so much effort when its been snowing/hailing/raining.....hell i've even had sand on my car from the sahara desert like a week ago lol

Spray your scuttle panel ;)
scuttle.JPG

mine is gloss black, laquered too. you wont get a mirror shine without sanding it completely smooth so dont worry

1.8 8v RSi
ok i think i need a decent set of tools.....haven't got a screwdriver that will fit the ones in the scuttle pannel lol