ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hit a duck doing 70 (pics inside)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i ran over a fat b*****d of a cat in my old 1.2 with the coilovers set to their stiffest setting the fuking thing went up on 2 wheels! was not a nice feeling!

also came flying round a bend once to hear my mate scream "famous grouse" and my splitter de'headed the poor thing, i thought you could get locked up for killing them! lol

a thirsty one
one a country road one day a few years ago when i had a 106gti there was a pheasant stood in the middle of the road on the white lines, i tried to swerve round it but as there was snow at the side of the road (snakes pass) i could only go so far, as im going past the bird it jumps forward into the side of my door and starts spinning then the truck behind me finishes the job. looked at the side of my car later and had a few feathers stuck to it.

love the popped interior light out though

320d
i was going about 70 down a country lane on a straight yesterday and a large bird not sure what it was took off and flew right infront of me i new it would do a hell of a lot of damage to my car if i hit it so i breaked heavily down to about 40 and it just got high enough for me to go under it, S**h myself though for the car not the bird obv

al

ST on the way...
Didn't Freebone or somebody find a bird still stuck in his front grill?

Dave (harry manback) had a feathered friend stuck in his grill for ages!!

0105.jpg