ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know im gonna get slatted lol

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Right allow me to explain... PLEASE READ

Ok as a few of you may know i have just bought and fitted my show cage.
The back seats are still in place and will soon be removed someway or another.

Now obviously i bought the roll cage because i liked it and for others to see but as its inside the car its not that noticable.

So im considering filling the rear with a few blue cathode neons.

I know they are chavy and people on CS don't approve but just take 60 seconds to think what it may look like

ALL OPINIONS welcome, just please be honest... if you can try and imagine the picture below at night with the blue glow refleting of the cage

TA James

DSC00046.gif

mk4 golf gttdi180
dont be silly james , you could see it fine in my clio in the night with the streetlite and when following , inact i was going through stratford and a fellow cliosport memer followed me all the way to shipston and then commented on my cage on here saying he could see it and it looked nice.

concentrate on your lowering and wheels, also get a set of spacers in it mate

clio
I think it'd look good as long as you cant see all of the neons directly, just the glow they produce, then again i'm a member on clubclio therefore making my opinion invalid.....

mk4 golf gttdi180
I think it'd look good as long as you cant see all of the neons directly, just the glow they produce, then again i'm a member on clubclio therefore making my opinion invalid.....

correct lol
leave it looking smart board the back out having a sunk sub an amp and carpet it all of will look smooth

didnt William do it? the guy with the Steffan evos and sport lookalike?

his looked fantastic if i remember correctly.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
seen a clio like this b4...i think if you do it you cant let it be too bright cus it looked gash and over the top.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
well i was only thinking of 2 bulbs and no you certainly wouldnt be able to see the bulbs.

the back seats would be out anyways

there 7 quid for 2 on ebay... may be worth it just too see what you rekon AND if so... what colour?

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I wouldn't bother. You will be known as the guy with the 'glowing clio'.

Writen off dci 100
i think you should wrap christmas tree lights around your cage and hang a disco ball from the roof of the car that would look awesome

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
try it. they're cheap and if it looks gash get rid. i painted my dash red once, and thought it looked gr8. it really didn't, but we all make mistakes, and if it actually does look good, you'll prove us all wrong. it's ur car m8, make it urs. :)

To be honest, Thinking over the looks. Isnt it illegal to have blue lights in your car whilst moving?

My dash gives a blue glow. But it only makes me look a bit like a smurf.. Doesnt light up the car too much.

mk4 golf gttdi180
it isnt ileagl to have blue lights in your car ,there not flashing and brightenougth to be mistaken for police or any emerency service

visualize whirled pe
Could be worse, I've seen one made out of white waste piping for plumbing in bathrooms with the 90 and 45 degree plastic angle connections to make the shape of it fit the rear of the car.

rps13
i painted my dash red once

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

awesome.

oh and dude seriously,

we have all looked back at car mods and realised they were stupid

like my lexus lights

but that's over now.

moral of the story, don't paint your dash red or get lexus lights