ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know its been a while...

1.2 Dynamique
...but have recently been able to get hold of a uch. (still trying to fix drivers side window) have swapped my old uch for the new one, along with remote and receiver around ignition barrel. It made the window work, but at the cost of a running engine:dapprove:
Would i need to change the engine management ecu from the donor car too??

Can a second hand uch be re-coded to my car without having to change all the other parts??

Thanks

M

mini-valver

I think you may need to have the ecu coded or unlocked. Something along those lines anyway!

LY 182
easiest option is fit the donor ecu will all plug up and work then

im 99.9% sure you wont be able to code a used uch to your ecu, could be wrong but im sure it cant be done

LY 182
is it just the passenger window at fault with the old uch? why not do away with that function of the uch and wire the passenger window yourself through a relay?

easy enough and you would never know

and have you taken the old one apart

bet you its a dry joint on one of the surface mount relays one prod with a soldering iron probably sort it.

if you want to get it to me i'll have a look you got nothing to lose

1.2 Dynamique
Thanks for offer, think ima will try donor engine ecu and give it a go. Would re wire but is the drivers side window at fault and has one touch...