ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I may have a Clio problem..

Trophy #441, E46 M3
Just a quick post to show some of my old cars.. you may see a theme...

In order...

I had just turned 18, always fancied a Williams and was lucky enough to stumble across this one! I went to Leeds to pick it up and kept it for 5 years.

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Florida058.jpg

On an internal notice board at work a 1.8 16v came up for sale which needed a little work. I went to see it, offered a very low price for it, the next day I drove away with this..

Photo-0079.jpg

Photo-0080.jpg

I only kept the 1.8 16v for a couple of months before selling it to a friend. I then went and bought this in 2007:

Picture.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

This was a great car which did a lot of track days and over 100 laps of the ring.. The Williams was sold in 2008 (I think?!) to fund a change in career. Still miss that car as it was immaculate. I kept the phase 2 172 until 2009 when I bought an Audi S3.

After a couple of year gap (and a lot more random cars), I decided to buy a phase 1 172 as I had always fancied one.. when I bought it, it was a bit of a shed but I did a lot of work to it and made it look like this:

clio3_zpsba28d17b.jpg

clio4_zps71c52bc8.jpg

I sold the phase 1 to buy another Mx-5 which I sold in March to make room for my latest purchase:

photo28_zpscf1653c9.jpg

clio1_zps702ec4a4.jpg

photo53_zps57b0df12.jpg

clio2_zps4b359b33.jpg

I think the Trophy will be staying for a while as it does everything I need it to. A quick cheeky photo of my other car which doesn't really get used very much at the moment due to the Trophy:
photo54_zpsc9482c6f.jpg

I would be interested to hear if any of my old clios are still around on the forum?:)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Trophy looks lovely, as does/did the williams! (Shame about the trophy bonnet though :( )

Renault Clio S Maxim
I can confirm the williams is still going strong mate, you bought it from me ;) Its with a good owner who is still in the club and is using it as a weekend car now. Why oh why didnt I buy it back! Gutted!