ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I miss this old ****...

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
15179828076_3b8d79228c_z.png
Photo0333 by McPikie, on Flickr

15016106579_f5d43d2042_z.jpg
IMG_0708 by McPikie, on Flickr

15202520752_1c8aa787ca_z.png
2011-07-04 20.03.41 by McPikie, on Flickr

Sold it to a member off here who lived near Jesus a few years back. I wonder if it's stick knocking about. I'd love to buy it back

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That's why i'll never sell the dog kennel, it's a curbed, dented, scratched, filthy shed of a car,
but it's mechanically sound, faster than it looks and i've have so many good times in it/because of it,
it's more of a friend than a car, it would be like selling my dog, I just couldn't do it.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Same as my first 172. It was a s**t heap, but it was my shitheap and it was faster than some others which was good fun. It's now a track car though

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Theres a 40 K Monaco on AT---

Mileage is one of those things that weirds me out.

Higher mileage usually means more wear on items. But then a 40k car could have only been serviced 3 times and never had belts done. Minefield.

I like to look between 70-90k, but service history is the most important thing for me

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Oh....... and it's still being used

15206658565_bf7c75028c_c.png

YN51 by McPikie, on Flickr

Anyone know how to find the details for the new owner? DVLA wont disclose them without a reasonable excuse and "I wanna buy back my old car" wouldnt warrant it I dont think.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
^^^ Yeah it's the new website - it's pretty good actually.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
^^^ Yeah it's the new website - it's pretty good actually.

Just checked my Punto Sporting and GT and that website. Looks like they both went to the scrapheap in the sky around 2008/2009. :(

Weirdly, I had a really vivid dream the other week about driving the GT again. How the steering wheel felt, where the gear-stick was, the dashboard - everything...

D.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Just checked my previous cars. All in the scrapheap except my first mint 04 clio dynamique.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
My old willy's been sorned for the first time.

REAAALY wish I'd have kept all the vin numbers so I can have a nosey at the mot history!

BG Clio 182 FF
Anyone know how to find the details for the new owner? DVLA wont disclose them without a reasonable excuse and "I wanna buy back my old car" wouldnt warrant it I dont think.

Phone the DVLA. Tell them you are trying to trace the owner of a car that's been abandoned on your land. If you can't trace the owner you'll have to get the car removed and scrapped.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
What does it mean if your vehicle isn't showing up on the DVLA website? Trying to find my brothers old clio and it's just saying the details cannot be located?

Phase 1 172, boxster
What does it mean if your vehicle isn't showing up on the DVLA website? Trying to find my brothers old clio and it's just saying the details cannot be located?

Same here, two of my old cars come up with this, does it mean that they have been scrapped?

Phase 1 172, boxster
Ah must be scrapped, don't think anyone would put a private reg on an old 1.2 mk1 :( goodbye old friend!