ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need a little advice..

S7u

Clio mk3
I own an mk3 non sport, and I'm having it lowered next friday on springs.
I also want to get a new set of alloys, and i quite like the megane nervasports 17"

My question is, will there be a problem fitting these after being lowered and are they the same fitment?
thanks!

The Nervasports Jesus had on his mk2 were 4 stud so you would think they are available in 4 stud....Offset wise I don't have a clue mate but they should fit your Clio mate

Worse case scenario you may need spacers to prevent rubbing, and 17's look fine on the mk3's IMO mate

1.7 cdti
Nervasports are 4 stud defo cos i had them on my 2.0 meagane only the rrenaultsports are 5 stud and maybe the diesels

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There's a lot of dreadful advice floating around on this forum of late... :(

17 inch Nervasports will bolt straight on and cause no issues at all. You may want to look at some spacers as once the car is lowered, they will look a little sunken.

JP on here has them on his dci 86 and it looks superb. I'll see if I can find a link...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I own an mk3 non sport, and I'm having it lowered next friday on springs.
I also want to get a new set of alloys, and i quite like the megane nervasports 17"

My question is, will there be a problem fitting these after being lowered and are they the same fitment?
thanks!

Here you go.

(It wasn't difficult. I typed 'Nervasports' into the search bar and this was 3rd on the list...)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?690762-JP-s-Mk3-Dci-86&highlight=nervasports