ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need new wheels - suggestions?

BMW 1 Series
I've finally decided that after christmas i'm going to get rid of the gash dezent wheels that are currently on my clio:
100_0452.jpg

I was just wondering what suggestions people had for suitable replacements? The wheels on atm are 17" and i'm ideally looking for some smaller wheels, maybe 15s or 16s.

I was thinking of maybe going for team dynamics pro race 1.2's?

Also, would it be likely that I would need to buy spacers too??

E60 diesel powah
turinis are good, dont get me wrong. but its a common modification! be different! fcuk what everyone else thinks. Imagination is a great thing

BMW 1 Series
is you car called clifford?

if i could find a pair of legeras id get them :D

yeah :eek: haha. the stickers were on it when I bought it, so the name kinda stuck haha

where would be the best place for me to find some turinis? i've had a look on ebay before but they're quite hard to come by..

ValverInBits
get some 16s. Turinis are nice wheels, that's why everyone on here likes em. there are also 172FF wheels which are cheaper or 182 wheels if you like the look. have a shop around the VW market also for 16s, most things that are 4x100 will go on with spacers/machining