ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need to make a final decision - Exhausts.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

I either drive up to St Albans to get a Full Powerflow System, with a de-cat pipe - Single 3-4 Inch tail pipe (might go for twin exit)

Or i drive up to Derbyshire and have a Cat-back Magnex System fitted by Nick Hill.

What would you do??????????????

Powerflow are fully customizable as they are built for you while youre waiting. However, with the Magnex you get system that has proven results. You may get more or you may get less from the Powerflow system but you wont know until you get it dynod.
I have a Powerflow system (2.5" pipe, cat back, no central resonator, tiny back box) and can only praise there workmanship. Lifetime guarantee also.

DO NOT GO TO ST AlBANS for POWERFLOW!!!!

I think the place in question is called Top Gear is it not? Anyway I heard that trading Standards are onto them. I read that on the Peugeot club forum, so find another branch of Powerflow to do the Job if thats what you want

mk2 172

i ahd powerflow on my last three cars as there is a dealer right near me,i wouldnt say it gave anymore power and the first one i had was breaking all the time. also on one there was a giant box in the middle which used to catch on everything so i had to un-slam my car which cost a fortune alltogether as my lowering kit was pretty new. the willy will defo be treted to magnex wit 3" round.

craggy

Lionel Richie

Jon16v has got a powerflow on his 16ver and it looks and sounds mint!!! make sure youur present while they fit it

Powerflow dealers are the same as any other dealer some are good some are bad. I heard the one at St Albans have not been doing a very good job at fitting the systems. When I had a Powerflow I had it done at the Nottingham branch (Big City Tyres) I was there the time they fitted it and I guess thats why it was ok, But i really didnt have it on long enough to see how durable it was...it was too loud in my opinion, even tho I specified a quiet system. make sure you get one done at a good place I would recommend the one in Nottingham since that is where I had mine done