ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I own a hybrid :)

just got back from Wales having my valver converted to a 2.0, some of you will know the guy who did, his called Craig and often on this forum and williamsclio, he did the whole conversion in a day, there was one problem and that was when it was all done the engine was leaking oil and so he kept the car for another day and had it all out agian to do the crank oil seal. ive had abit of work done the engine and am expecting around 175bhp from it, its getting mapped on tuesday.

if any of you are thinking of a conversion, i highly reccomend Craig, he was miles cheaper than anywhere else and very very good, does headwork and b/e work aswell, well worth 300 mile trip each way

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sounds like a treat mate! :) pics? i like a good hybrid!

Notorious said:
Excellent....stan knows his stuff! What do you think of it?

didnt have much chance to give it a thrash as the b/e has been lightened and balanced so just running it in although gave it a bit of a blast when i got home and its a bit quick..

spec is -
piper 270 cams + vernier pulleys
F7R bottom end
ported valver head
bottom end lightened and balanced
flywheel lightened and balanced
willy ecu (soon to be mapped)
supersprint manifold
scoripian exhaust + de-cat

Williams 2
midge said:
didnt have much chance to give it a thrash as the b/e has been lightened and balanced so just running it in although gave it a bit of a blast when i got home and its a bit quick..

spec is -
piper 270 cams + vernier pulleys
F7R bottom end
ported valver head
bottom end lightened and balanced
flywheel lightened and balanced
willy ecu (soon to be mapped)
supersprint manifold
scoripian exhaust + de-cat

Nice m8...how much did that lot set u back?:) Picking my hybrid up from LTR tomorrow, looking forward to journey home:evil:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Is the pull of the 2.0 clio becoming strong? lol

Don't know of any myself mate but keep an eye on the for sale section on here and williamsclio and you should get a good un'.

Sorry for the hijack midge..lol

53 Clio's & counting
oops yeah soz for the jack mate! (and yeah mate i need another 2.0 fix lol,but this time i need 13s)

53 Clio's & counting
most prob mate,when i ran that 14.1 the whole run went spot on,launch was good,gears were spot on,so gettin into the 13s gotta be somethin big,or nos

xr4x4
*Picking my hybrid up from LTR tomorrow*

how much do ltr charge for a hybrid conversion i.e - sourcing and fitting the engine?

cheers

53 Clio's & counting
not sure mate but hand on heart i cant say enough good things bout nick hill,that hybrid of martins has had 30,000 mils of being driven hard and it has never missed a beat,and its not every day a std internally clio can hit 14.1 lol a real testiment to nicks work worth every penney of 3k