ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I sooo miss the old french sports car ;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Linky

Been about 3 months without a decent fun, quick car now and it's driving me mad! God knows how people can drive crap cars their entire lives!

Need to get my civic sorted soon:evil:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
bad start in the clio lol, unless he was lettin him get ahead.

fuckin rapid, love it sound mint

M

mini-valver

Did you sell the white one in the end then? Lot of car for the money!
Which Civic are you having?

Leon Cupra R 225
rapido indeed. ST's are uber w**k in a straight line, I've had 4 try it against my lcr with pure ownage dealt out everytime! why do they give it?! :S

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Did you sell the white one in the end then? Lot of car for the money!
Which Civic are you having?

aye twas a bargain for the price I sold it for....I have an manky eg civic with an awesome 90bhp and 17s atm:eek: . Soon it will be modified to my taste though.:)

M

mini-valver

H22? ;)
Look forward to seeing it mate, if it's anything like the Clio, should be good!

rapido indeed. ST's are uber w**k in a straight line, I've had 4 try it against my lcr with pure ownage dealt out everytime! why do they give it?! :S

I think it must be a ford thing tbh, as every fiesta st & zetec s driver (even the old one) seems to think their car is the dogs b*llocks !
We know differently !