ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I swore I'd never buy another Renault but...

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I did!

About 3 years ago I had a Mk2 Ph3 1.4 dynamique. It gave me hell and even though I still loved the 1*2s I didn't think I'd ever buy one after all the hassle and went back to Vauxhall as they'd always been perfect for me. Unfortunately 3 years, 2 insurance claims and 6 points later things weren't working out, lol. Damn Corsa had some sort of death wish :(

8 days and 940 miles later, I'm very glad this is mine :)

RWS047-1.jpg

RWS050-1.jpg

Maybe a 172 Cup..
8 DAYS AND 940 MILES!! Jesus christ mate, there's not wanting another and there's seriously wanting another, I'd say you're the latter. That is a road trip and a half...

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
8 DAYS AND 940 MILES!! Jesus christ mate, there's not wanting another and there's seriously wanting another, I'd say you're the latter. That is a road trip and a half...

I guess I wanted one more than I realised :D I knew I'd be doing big mileage the weekend just gone, and I was lucky to get this one in time :)

I've also just realised I worded it badly, I didn't travel for that long/far to get it, that's just how long I've owned it and how far I've been, lol.

Last edited:
  Maybe a 172 Cup..
Makes more sense mate LOL!! You've certainly wasted no time getting to know each other then.... Enjoy:)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
value for money they are hard to beat and with values on the slide you can pick up a right bargain

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Thanks all :)

Don't think mine was an exceptional bargain but I'm happy with what I paid and I know the history of the car to a degree, so I got what I wanted :)