ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I think i broke my splitter?

VRS
went a bit too fast over a speed bump just now and heard a bang as i cleared it, i have just had a look at the front, and the middle of the splitter is wobbly! both ends are still attatched but the middle section appears to have come loose, as its too dark to see at the moment i was wondering if any1 knows if there is a middle bolt or bracket or something which may have broke or come loose? and is the middle section easy to re attatch? ie screw back on ????

cheers in advance

andy

theyre only held in with self tapper screws mate..
it may have cracked. mine had a crack in it, then it ripped into a few pieces.

Chocolate Bar™
good excuse to get a carbon one andy, and let me have your damaged one. im sure i could fibreglass it from the back and shove it on mine ;)

VRS
how much are the carbon ones? :D

heres a pic of 2days ghetto repair job in work lol

DSC00035.jpg

182 w/busted splitter :-(
I think the K-Tec Carbon one is arond £105 - I might be investing in one after I had an argument with the speed ramps in my local Multi-storey car park! :S

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I broke the surround on my zorst on the back. Anybody any idea where and how much they are? :D Thanks!