ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want a 182

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello people I am new to the site and forum and seeking advice from all you 182 experts.
Im ready to buy a 182 thats 05-06 plate and would like to know what to look out for before parting with my money. I have been to a couple of dealers that were talking a whole lotta yang to try to sell me the car but either the car didnt drive so well (a bit jumpy thru 2nd/3rd gear) or it look like someone had clean the car with a brillo pad. I know from owning a 5 gtt that renualts do have faults so if people could advise me on these on the 182 i would very much appriciate it. Also im a bit concerned about 182s that have had a couple of owners within 3 years of the car being new, are there rogue 182s out there that are in constant need of visits to the mechanics and is this a known thing in the 182 world. thanx hisgrove

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
cheers can you read my thread 'i want a 182' posted today and give me some advice. cheers

hes just gave you the link to a buyers guide on what to look for and all the faults and therfore answering your OP. whats your problem?

chill out ya geek. im not a fully paid up member of your geek squad so i cant open the link ya mug.

Hes trying to help you, thats no need to get abusive.

The link is in the guides for the paying members of this forum.

Pay the £10 membership fee and you'll be able to see everything you need.

RB 200 Cup!
and tbh the £10.00 is def worth paying - just for the discoutns alone plus theres tons of helpful people on here who can give advice

my thread was as polite an introduction could be and the boy asked me what my problem was. I only wanted some help to give me some advice in the short term i was obviously misguided as to the kind of help and attitude i would recieve. thank you

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
He wasn't getting personal. He was asking what the problem was with the link.

And your reply to him was to get abusive.

Calm down mate.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sorry matey, same is happening to 197's too tbh. just what the climate is like at present. but if you are in the market to buy, there are certainly many bargains about.

titanium ph1
save your money and get a ph1 172 way more fun and way better looking the the boring same old 182s !!!!!!!!!

there has now been 18 posts on this subject and not one of you has give me one piece of advice. i suggest you all pull ya pants up before someone walks in on ya. later

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sorry matey, same is happening to 197's too tbh. just what the climate is like at present. but if you are in the market to buy, there are certainly many bargains about.

LOL, i was joking dude... although i've just taken mine off PistonHeads and CS now as it just wasn't shifting. I'm sure it would at £500 cheaper, but i just couldn't do it. :dapprove:

So it'll be staying now, whilst i save up.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
closed due to such an attitude. i'd recommend searching for some advice using the search function. there will be many hundreds of threads on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.