ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want a new air filter now!

182 Full Fat
Anyone know where in the Kent area I can pick up an ITG panel filter replacement for the clio. Fed up with the induction kit, and want the box back on but still want something better than standard?

Want to buy it now!!! Today!!

TeZ

Non RS : (
Oi i dont liek your tone you can at least ask nicly " I WANT " Dosn't Get sonny.

gonna be hard in Kent, try mark fish i know he's in Harlow but wont take to long to get there, otherwise maybe Formula 1 in West Kingsdown, long shot but give em a call just in case

182 Full Fat
Oi i dont liek your tone you can at least ask nicly " I WANT " Dosn't Get sonny.

LOL I would like!

gonna be hard in Kent, try mark fish i know he's in Harlow but wont take to long to get there, otherwise maybe Formula 1 in West Kingsdown, long shot but give em a call just in case

Cheers although Harlow means hitting the M25 which I can't be dealing with today. How about Croydon way?

theres alot of car places around Croydon way but its weather they sell it or not. Does the ITG website not have a list of suppliers?