ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I was messing with Cydia/Winterboard

Megane
I think I was downloading a theme at the time, and now the iPhone just shows the apple logo and then switches off!! :eek:

I want to restore it but, I want to get my SMS off it first, anyone else had this problem?

I can only connect to it in recovery mode, iTunes picks it up and just wants to update and recover to 3.1.3, I last backed it up around Jan I think! :(

Help me please! I'm a mouse in need!

CA58EE1B-A596-48A9-A09B-2DAF4AE31092_extra.jpg

You're fooked then I think.

There's a Google Dev problem called 'iPhone viewer' or something. That means you can navigate though all the files/folders without having to SSH.

If you find where the texts are located, it might be possible to copy that file/s over and then restore and then put them back. But I'm not sure.

http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/

Last edited:
  Megane
Something called Stellar Phoenix has seen it and 4 volumes :S

Thanks guys! I will try what you said. :S

Mr2 Roadster
Mine did the same two nights ago and nearly cost me a days wages!

Lost everything, only thing I had backed up was my numbers so not all bad!

All back up and running now, used Spirit on 3.1.3 and it was perfect.

Megane
I restored mine too! But I dont know if the file is still on the phone somewhere? Using an undelete software maybe?