ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I was wondering....

Is water vapour or small drops of water bad for your car or induction kit if they are getting sucked into it? I know the filter is there to stop crap, but eventually water might get through. How bad is it?

And

Is wet air better than dry air? ie dry air tends to be hotter.

I was just wondering thats all.

Paul

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Not sure about the water thing, dont think much water droplets will acutually get in there.

Cold air is denser, consequently will tell the ecu to chuck more fuel into the injection. Hot air is not so good.................correct me if im wrong anyone?

water will not only cause the engine to blow but it shall end the world, we must fly this water away into space.

Water wont make any diff, if its droplets it probably wont get sucked into the engine it will trickle down then when you park up turn to steam and drop into the manifold then get spat out when you re-start.

When it does get sucked in its a very effective cleaner. If you get to much in the engine either stops or bends a con rod.

Denser air does indeed mean more juice gets squirted in.