ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I went to Donnington and came back with a question about headlights.

172 Cup
So this is a little bit of a show and shine tat question but i cant help myself -

I saw this guy as Donny today (excellent car, fast driver) and its given me some great inspiration as to what to do to my clio for 2013. From a purely cosmetic stand point though.. i love his fake headlights. I love the solid black etc. I cant run these as i need my car (at the mo at least) to get me to work.

4600E0B0-3049-4121-BAC1-BDE261E74577-946-0000016540A3069F.jpg

As i wandered around Donny car park i noticed a focus RS and an Evo 10 sporting an excellent looking headlight vinyl as below.

FC54EC1C-1A71-4B85-8084-38E354E13CB7-946-00000163B00BB0F5.jpg

I dont know whats legal these days but i would like to get some of this stuff a bash.

Does anyone know what it is and where i may purchase some of the "mesh effect" type of vinyl..... assuming is it vinyl and not witchcraft?

Thanks

So this is a little bit of a show and shine tat question but i cant help myself -

I saw this guy as Donny today (excellent car, fast driver) and its given me some great inspiration as to what to do to my clio for 2013. From a purely cosmetic stand point though.. i love his fake headlights. I love the solid black etc. I cant run these as i need my car (at the mo at least) to get me to work.

View attachment 89912

As i wandered around Donny car park i noticed a focus RS and an Evo 10 sporting an excellent looking headlight vinyl as below.

View attachment 89913

I dont know whats legal these days but i would like to get some of this stuff a bash.

Does anyone know what it is and where i may purchase some of the "mesh effect" type of vinyl..... assuming is it vinyl and not witchcraft?

Thanks

As long as it passes the mot it's fine .... never had any issues running our Elise like it

http://www.hazelnet.org/160/index.htm

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
It's Lamin X, flyeye kit is s**t.

I ran the gun smoke LaminX tint on my old car and had no issues from police or it going through Mots etc. Have a look on their website you can buy sheets of it in various sizes.