ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ibiza splitter or simular.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Can some one tell me the exact procedure for fitting one of these splitters cause yet again Im getting bored and want something new to fit and admire!

Does it need to be cut or shortened, do I need to glue anything or can it all be done with self tappers, does the original rubbery part of the bumper come off when I fit it and is that easy to do?

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Any one?

Always hearing people saying how easy it is to fit but no one seems to have actually done it!

if u get a new one, it will need cutting on the ends.

Self tapping screws will hold it in, but the angle is fairly tight to work with, so may want to remove the bumper.

take yoour front bumper off, only two bolts and one nut behind number plate. Then turn it upside down and lower splitter onto bottom of spoiler. It needs to be shortened and also cut at the corners to allow it to bend to shape, trial and error, just take your time