ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice Book

Skoda Fabia vRS

right having just landed myself the role of assistant manager at the local motor world, i reckon its time i brush up on my ICE knowledge, ill be going on a course anywayz but id prefer to have some background knowledge first

i dont want anythin too technical or boring, i want something very easy to read and with lots of pictures, or i wont bother to read it

is the Haynes ICE book any good as i was thinkin of buyin that ?

Personally I dont think the Haynes Ice manual is bad at all in a general kind of a way - its certainly worth having on your bookshelf.

bought this saturday, not the best book in the world. not very detailed and seems to be aimed at idoits rather then customers needing it as a technical ref.

see what u think.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

um brun there is a question asking this exact thing in this monts total car audio, and they recomend a book which tells u what ohms etc are and how to install headunits and rewire a car etc if u want i can find out for ya.