ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ICE INSTALLS

Yeah i did but its not stuck to it. theres a cap which i made over the magnet

just need to cover the seat area and a few other bits and its done but im lazy and aint got round to do it :oops:

Quote: Originally posted by craig20102010 on 30 November 2004

I think this looks Quality very simple very smooth. Looks sorted! (Y)
Cheers mate

Quote: Originally posted by Djw Dave on 19 December 2004

I like this and tried to do somthing like this but ive got a rear strut brace to work around. Did you build your own boxes or were they pre-made?

Cheers Dave

it was all built from scratch mate, my dads a top notch joiner ;)

good thing too is, the false floor bit holds it all tight in place, not screwed down ar that so easy access to everything underneath

also, its laminated glass covering the amps, just cant see it in the pics

[Edited by Tiger on 19 December 2004 at 11:22pm]

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

some top sh*t on here! Never really been into my ICE! too heavy ;)

All iv got is a genesis profile 2 amp hiding under the passenger seat, some infinity 552i front components and im currently deciding/on the lookout for a new HU at the mo!

Quote: Originally posted by craig20102010 on 31 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Guilbert on 28 October 2004

cant beat a bit of two tone silk!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1094919555__CIMG0002.jpg

i love that where did u get the Two tone silk from and how much was it?

I got the material and foam from a fabric warehouse near where i live. The silk was about £4 a metre and i got 2 metres of it. Need to really finish it though and raise the amps up so they sit flush. All thanks to my brother for doing it though. What he cant do with a bit of MDF and a jig saw isnt worth knowing!

funky cloth could be alcantara, for that suede type effect. comes at around £80 a roll. you could also use the same cloth that is already in the boot, at around £25 a roll. Doubt youd need more than two rolls for a decent install.

172 M69 eater

god this thread jus shows how lazy i am... i have a piece of wood with the amp attached to it! lol