ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice novice

A SHED!

Im all into tuning engines,stylin and that, but when it comes to Ice Im abit clueless. My 16v has 7x 10s on the rear shelf and sony Cdplayer 4x52w. My front speakers are standard and I was just wondering what size they are in the 16v (L reg), and whats recommended for bassey music. Like dance etc. Cheers.

As bambam said, they are 5.25" or 13cm depending on how you want it portrayed. Personally i would go for a decent set of coaxials. Pioneer or Audiobahn are good choices. If however you think you may go a bit futher into your I.C.E. system then you might as well go for some components as they sound better and will allow you to amp them up if you want to in the future. Again Audiobahn do some nice ones for a decent figure.

If you want to have a chat about anything or a price feel free to e-mail mailto:sales@evilice.co.uk">sales@evilice.co.uk or call me on 07780 976769

Russ (Evil I.C.E. Car Audio)

http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk