ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceburg Turini choice

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Should i get Anthracite Turinis or Sivler Turinis on Iceburg. I have done a search and not too sure. Im liking the Silver 172 cup but anthracite looks tasty, but im not too sure whether anthracite on silver would look a tad aftermarket!!

Help plz with pics!!

DSC00023.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
legend nath was trying to get a good pic of a 172 cup but couldnt

Megane R26
Some guy who lives near me has a 172 with anthracite Turini's and it looks superb - great colour comboage.

i would prefer anthracite, silver on a silver car looks a bit too plain imo, anthracite gives it that different look, aftermarket but still standard look (with the reno centers)

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've been having the same thoughts with mine... refurb silver and keep standard (benefits the rarity of the silver Cup) or go anthracite and tie in with a few other bits like bullets and badges (looks better but non-OEM look).

Lookin at these pics, I think anthracite is the way...

clio 172
DSC00023.jpg

that looks so nice! its a pity low cars are so uncomfortable (sp) otherwise i think id do the above^^^

i got a really dark anthracite turini's on mine, with matching bullets. looks good imo. but as said not much choice and both have been done alot on here. doesnt bother me though as i not seen anyone in person with same combination. would only be at meets etc.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
nah im going to go for silver, liking the look of silver 172 cups!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You know my thoughts brown bear, stay silver. Did you get that bolt off for the air con?