ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iCloud...please Jesus, God...anyone!!!!

Peddled device
I'm not stupid. Well, maybe I just might be. You see, I bought an iPhone 6 recently, and it's great. Except for the b*stard bag-o-sh1te that is known as iCloud, and it's tw*t of a brother,
Photo Stream !

I upload all my data from my 4S to my iCloud account, which took around 2 hours to finish. Then I turned it off and turned on my 6. I set everything correctly, and followed Apples instructions to the letter. Can I get my contacts, notes, photos etc to appear? Can I fcuk!!!! In fact, where is this fcuking cloud? It's gone! It's fcuked off! It's an ex-cloud. Fcukity fcukity fcuk !

To sum up, I must be stupid. Please help me.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
When you set your iPhone up, it gives you the option to restore from iCloud backup doesn't it?

Peddled device
I followed all the instructions on there but found nothing. I'll double check on my of later.

One thing I noticed was on my 6, under settings,iCloud my address ends @icloud.com, which isn't my Apple main address (that's @hotmail.com). I was told this isn't a problem, but I can't change it on my 6 anyway. Do you think I should, and if so how? It doesn't let me change it.

Clio 182, Jag XJS
The Boosh is correct when you turn the new phone on it gives you the option to restore from your iCloud backup. If you have started using the phone it makes it a lot harder to do.

Could you restore the phone and then restore it from the back up ?

Peddled device
The Boosh is correct when you turn the new phone on it gives you the option to restore from your iCloud backup. If you have started using the phone it makes it a lot harder to do.

Could you restore the phone and then restore it from the back up ?
I'm going to do it again from the start when I get home, just to be sure. If it fails I'm going to nuke it from orbit...just to be sure !

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Reset your phone, restore from iCloud back up, type in your Apple-ID and Password (main one that you use to buy songs and things with on iTunes). If it doesn't download and sync with iCloud after that, then the sync with your original iPhone 4s didn't work.

Clio 182, Jag XJS
I'm going to do it again from the start when I get home, just to be sure. If it fails I'm going to nuke it from orbit...just to be sure !
Ha ha i work for Apple and i get this all day everyday. As boosh rightly said if it don't work from a factory restore the iCloud back up from your old phone was never completed or its corrupt.

Bloody technology !

Good Luck

Tesla MP3 2021
Ha ha i work for Apple and i get this all day everyday. As boosh rightly said if it don't work from a factory restore the iCloud back up from your old phone was never completed or its corrupt.

Bloody technology !

Good Luck

Why have Apple stopped allowing you change your Apple ID email address to a @icloud email address if it was previously a none Apple domain i.e. gmail, hotmail etc?

P.s... sorry to hijack!