ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Id cry then kill tbh

ValverInBits
looks like the effects of nitro mors to me.
That must be horrible. And his insurance won't write it off, they will just get him a respray which won't be the same.
Gutted for him

54 astravan 1.7tdci
must be pure scum.bit rare unprovoked and the worst thing is there probably proud of it.these people live in a different world.there could have been a reason for this though.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i saw this and was sooooooooo shocked

feel gutted for the chap

In between cars....
Thats sickening, You work long and hard then this happens.

I dont know what id do if I actually found out who the culprit was

visualize whirled pe
Of course no doubt he'll have his excess to pay, then he'll loose a percentage of NCD unless it's protected and even then he'll have to declare a no fault claim for the next 3 to 5 years.
I would accept nothing less than a brand new car. If he's been through all this and gets offered a f**king respray on a car with less than 1k on the clock, which will probably effect it's value, I'd be livid. Even if the insurance plump for a bare metal job / total strip down and new trim / bumpers it will not be the same for him. Then there is the hassle of organising everything and him running around in a courtesy vehicle while his is being sorted.

I hope his insureres do the right thing for him.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Of course no doubt he'll have his excess to pay, then he'll loose a percentage of NCD unless it's protected and even then he'll have to declare a no fault claim for the next 3 to 5 years.
I would accept nothing less than a brand new car. If he's been through all this and gets offered a f**king respray on a car with less than 1k on the clock, which will probably effect it's value, I'd be livid. Even if the insurance plump for a bare metal job / total strip down and new trim / bumpers it will not be the same for him. Then there is the hassle of organising everything and him running around in a courtesy vehicle while his is being sorted.

They won't. Or I'll be 110% amazed if they did. I wouldn't be surprised if the insurers pull his policy on some technicality like the day of the week ended in a 'y' or something and thus invalidated his insurance.

In fact, I'll stop here. The 'I' word annoys me more than petrol prices at £1.20+ per litre....

I feel totally gutted for the owner. Even if it was a 10-year-old car, no-one deserves that. :dapprove:

D.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Reading the thread, absolutely gutting. This happened to a guy near me. He manages a Halfords, and threw some chavs out for shoplifting. They obviously followed him home after work, wakes up the next day to find his new CTR covered in paint stripper.

2005 liquid yellow 182
that is disgusting. i know how you feel as someone did it to my 1.8 valver last year (not as nice as ur A4, but was my pride and joy) i really dont know what gets into peoples heads.

as said before, police are more intrested in catching speeding motorist than criminal damage.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Reading the thread, absolutely gutting. This happened to a guy near me. He manages a Halfords, and threw some chavs out for shoplifting. They obviously followed him home after work, wakes up the next day to find his new CTR covered in paint stripper.

thats what puts you off having a nice car! sad world we live in at times!!!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Good job we only have clio's, tend to sneak under the chav-radar system.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
  330Ci (Fail)Sport

They won't. Or I'll be 110% amazed if they did. I wouldn't be surprised if the insurers pull his policy on some technicality like the day of the week ended in a 'y' or something and thus invalidated his insurance.

In fact, I'll stop here. The 'I' word annoys me more than petrol prices at £1.20+ per litre....

I feel totally gutted for the owner. Even if it was a 10-year-old car, no-one deserves that. :dapprove:

D.

A paint job wont be a write off will it? Can't see them getting Audi to do it so its wont be perfect.

Better to crash it and properly write it off to get a new one? I'm sure I've read on some 'I' docs that if a car is written off within its 1st year, they'll replace it with a brand new one with exact same spec...

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Good job we only have clio's, tend to sneak under the chav-radar system.

one of the reasons i sold my lotus! attracked to much attention :( :(

just seen the pics! almost spat out my hot choco.... this is horrible - feel sick inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thats truly disqusting! As for insurance, they will want there approved place to do it but if he kicks up a big enough stink they will allow him to chose the bodyshop subject to them approving the quote

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
is that not repairable then ? even if done by a proper audi place etc?

what is most likely to happen with it...

i think i would cry alot :(

This is why I'd never have a new car if I didn't have a garage.

The most annoying thing is that if you got them back you'd be the one that got caught and got fined or did time :rolleyes:

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
F*ck me. That roof is destroyed. The rest isn't *too* bad, but the roof...

That's hours of back to bare metal sanding right there. Worst part is. What's to say that once he eventually get's it repaired, the same won't happen.

Feel so sorry for the bloke, That horrible feeling when someones tampered with your stuff. Even some kids throwing an egg at my car made me sick and angry. He must be going mental.