ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ideas/Advice on my very standard Clio!

Clio 1.2 Expression
Here it is :)

As you can see I have a very standard Silver Clio Expression. Love the car - cheap on insurance and does and has everything I want in a car.
But I would like to do a few body mods :)
So Im open for suggestions of what might look good!
I am definately getting some alloys soon, and would like the black bits color coded.
I know someone is gonna say get it lowered but not a good idea at the moment as my area is very potholey (if thats a word) and until I move id rather not risk it lol.

j8p36c.jpg

Astra (H) VXR
Sports grill. Maybe even a full 1*2 kit, depends what you want to do really and how you want it to look.

Clio 1.2 Expression
well first thing first want new alloys...just need to find something that looks half decent and not toooo expensive!

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
As been said coloud coding all around, can't see the back but just gonna say a Dynamique spoiler anyways, audio upgrade, clean side repeaters an clear front indicators. Just to start haha! If you wanna go all out, 182 bumpers etc, maybe a nice exhaust too. As for alloys, I prefer OEM personally :)

Clio 1.2 Expression
Gave her a little clean today, found quite a few chips in the paint etc, but will all be sorted within time.
Ordered the paints and stuff to have a bash at the colour coding over the weekend, alloys are top of my list now but bit broke at the moment lol! No rush though, only had it a week!
Its nothing compared to most the stuff on here but hey :p

wmnf6e.jpg
k4juaq.jpg
al3neh.jpg
5p2bew.jpg

Clio 1.2 Expression
Colour Coding - So far so good. Nearly ready for Lacquer now. Lets just hope I get this bit right! Suppose could all go wrong yet and look like s**t lol but pleased with it so far and hoping its not to bad when im done.
First attempt ever at spraying - its a nice feeling doing something yourself rather than paying loads for a pro. Just hope i have a nice feeling when theyre done lol!

Clio 1.2 Expression
Image00005.jpgImage00006.jpg

Done the colour coding - Well chuffed with it .The paintwork isnt perfect and if you really inspect it there is imperfections but its my first time spraying and Im really happy with the outcome. :)

Clio 1.2 Expression
Looks good :) are you doing the front and rear bumper inserts too?

Cheers. & not sure yet, I think im going to get a 172 rear bumper and then do the front bumper inserts. Not 100% on the plan yet, eitherway wont be for a couple of weeks yet, when I have another free weekend and some spare cash.

Clio 1.2 Expression
Ahh nice you kept your bullets black too ;)
Same sort of alloys im looking for....your car might have a double soon lol. Did you colour code yourself? Hows the shinyness? Probably alot better than mine, but without too much inspection mine look alright :)

Clio 1.2 Expression
Update - Bit more pleased with the colour coding now, Im very pleased with the colour match and looking bit shinier now after Ive had them off to add another layer or so of lacquer. Not 100% perfect, few imperfections but im happy enough...For now!

Image00007.jpg

looks tidy:)!! how did you find the colour coding yourself? as im thinking about doing it to mine as i also have a wing mirror to spray too and thinking about doing my badges black:) any tips you can give on spraying?