ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ideas and Suggestions for CSF22

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Cannot wait for csf2022 it's been a while, itl be my first one without the Clio though

It'll either be the Mégane or the mx5, shall see how the mx5 holds up when it's been mapped, would love to skelp it round blyton making turbo noises

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
It's not looking likely that Jonny K will make this, so perhaps a little tribute to him would be a nice thing?

Having recently seen the sad news about Jonny, and many members speaking kind words, I thing the above would be nice. His story has touched and moved many on here and this place has been great over the years of support and condolences.

Just a little speech from the admin, during or before the raffle?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Having recently seen the sad news about Jonny, and many members speaking kind words, I thing the above would be nice. His story has touched and moved many on here and this place has been great over the years of support and condolences.

Just a little speech from the admin, during or before the raffle?

Yeah I was also going to get a pic of him, Malice and Iridium to put on display as a tribute to lost friends in the CS gazebo.

If anyone has any pics of any of them that they think would make a nice tribute please pm me.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Speaking of 24, obviously too early to know as yet. But I’ve got a bloody wedding I’m best man at on the weekend of the 24th August and now panicking the selfish pricks haven’t considered CSF. More of a worry ‘Mini Dave’ is super excited as he’s coming with me and we already can’t make FoS. I could win worst Dad of the year prize again!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Speaking of 24, obviously too early to know as yet. But I’ve got a bloody wedding I’m best man at on the weekend of the 24th August and now panicking the selfish pricks haven’t considered CSF. More of a worry ‘Mini Dave’ is super excited as he’s coming with me and we already can’t make FoS. I could win worst Dad of the year prize again!
@Daniel is the one who arranges it all mate he will know

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Or worst best man of the year....

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

You’ll be good to go mate 😉