ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ideas help?

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
Ive recently bought a 1.2 sport mk2 ph1 and going from a scooby im loving the money im saving in running it! I want to tidy it up a bit, here it a list of my ideas, let me know what you think. oh ill post a pic shortly. Its dark blue :)

Lowering springs 60mm
Eyelids
Tint windows
Respray original 14" Alloys Black/White
Respray badges black/white
Colour code plastic trim on bumpers and side (its this easy enough to do?)
French plates

I figure this is not an original way to style a clio as ive seen alot like this online. I love the styling so why not copy it? I guess a few are gonna hate my idea but thats the point its MINE! lol if anyone has any tips etc then they would be appreciated! :D

If any1 has ideas on colours to respray alloys and badges then that would b great :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Tints look awful IMO especially on small dark cars as it will look like a van unless they're mega subtle.

Eyelids ? SRS ?! It's not 1997 any more dude...

Wheels - Silver wheels on a dark car look fantastic. 14's will need a hell of a drop to look good. Go with some mint OEM 15" 5-spokes or another after-market wheel of your choice (No, no spinners... it's still not 1997 ;) )

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
haha, spinners! Now thats an idea! I personally really like the eyelids! Looking for some 15's but I wanna stay OEM on the alloys. What sort of drop do you recommend? I dont want to go over the top but want a 'meaner' look hence the eyebrows ;)

I was going to carbon wrap the bonnet and carbon tint the windows but the idea quickly left my head believe me. Im not 17 and i dont want to look like a bloody chav! lol

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't think the ph1 suits eyebrows at all :S

Someone (BREMBO?) had a black ph2 which was themed like a bumblebee haha.. yellow bits here and there... low and sleepy looking thing with rather unique eyelids.. it looked good as the whole thing worked.

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
everyones entitled and all that :) Im gunna try them and see, if i dont like them they will be off! You didnt actually answer any of my questions lol!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ref: the drop ? No idea.

Measure the gap you have, and try that :rasp:

Other questions... in the first post - I've answered all that are relevant ;)

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
I loved the Scoob but after 6months of putting 50 a week in the fuel tank I gave up! Ill wait for a few years. being 22 my insurance is still sky high on a subaru! lol

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I don't think the ph1 suits eyebrows at all :S

Someone (BREMBO?) had a black ph2 which was themed like a bumblebee haha.. yellow bits here and there... low and sleepy looking thing with rather unique eyelids.. it looked good as the whole thing worked.

I think that was liquid_force's car (has white Laguna coupe now) - his was the only car I've ever seen which looked cool with eyelids. Other than that, they're pretty gash