ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ideas

i have just brought a clio 1.4rt 3 door in green, i am getting a alarm and alloys, im looking for kits & other bits like exhausts any ideas.

any suggestions on companies/websites to look at

cheers

clee

williams suspension uses a different rear axle beam from memory as its wider and different as the car has rear discs. for suspension you are better off getting either springs or a spring and damper kit, loads of compainies make them spax, leda etc.

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 24 September 2003

williams suspension uses a different rear axle beam from memory as its wider and different as the car has rear discs. for suspension you are better off getting either springs or a spring and damper kit, loads of compainies make them spax, leda etc.

thanks for that info, like i said before i need help when it comes to technical things,

would i need any arch work to fit 15s on a 60mm drop.

think it will depend on the offset, on a valver i think people have got away with that kind of drop on std 15s but they have wider rear arches

Williams rear shocks fit onto the RT.. the fronts wont, tho.

Better off getting an uprated suspension kit all round..

speak to james g if hes still around - aint seen him for ages. he has a green rt lowered 60 on 15s and its nice

You want to check out K-tecs website for styling parts. Cant remember on the web address at the mo, but its on this site somewhere. Oh and you shouldnt need to do much work if any to get 15s and a 60mm drop on your RT.

thanks for your feedback, i will look into it, i get quite alot of stick when i go into car shops around my area cause im a girl and they dont think i know what i want to do with my car! thats why i need your help guys and girlies