ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If You Could...........

Skoda Fabia vRS

recommend one product that you have used, thats actually lived up to its claims, and been good an worth the money.......what would it be

i could probably name a few, but since ive tried a load of em im goin for a fuel treatment

Wynns Xtreme Fuel Treatment.......i think its about £8 a bottle, maybe even more, but i did feel a difference after id used it, unlike all the redex ive ever used before, and other stuff like STP etc....

Nothing has really, really impressed me except for the car. It does exactly what it says on the tin!

Anyway, apart from that, I defintely buy most Autoglym things again (especially the leather care cream) and I think my Pioneer head unit was a good buy (a 6300 I think? - got it cheap).

*cough* CLIOSPORT MEMBERSHIP !!!!.......best fiver I ever spent............

....................in recent times it has to be the superchip !.

*uncough* Ok what prize do I get for the best suck up ever ?.smileys/smiley9">

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Hill Power chip. Cant beat it for adding driveabilty to your car for £s spent. If its go to be cleaning products and the like then Colour magic + (with chip stick)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

for paint care you are all wrong meguairs is the best specialy there gold class polish reasons being A) it smells like bubblegum and makes you want to eat it. and B) it gives my paint a really good deep shine and makes the paint just reflect like buggery.

deff recomend there range of products.

as for summit i bought for more money would prob say lowering gave it the best change in looks.

oh and my headunit alpine cda 7893r was very good buy as i have millions of mp3s so i dont have to buy a cd from the shop just d/l the song and copy it to cdr and bobs your auntie it plays wicked will make any ice settup sound 100% better.

MaLicE

meguiars for me also... forget the autoglyms of the world. meguiars is the best (with the possible exception of the mega expensive Zymol)... AND it isnt abrasive a la autoglym!!!

Face

2012 WRX Waggon

thanks - ive been looking for polish, never really had much look finding a good un - on black cars always ended up with the dreaded swirls in sunlight.

2012 WRX Waggon

is it the "gold class" one then????

is it a one step application, or do u need to polish it with something else first??

paul.