ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you had £100...

OK, as a 17 year old im very skint, my clio is a heap at the minute, apart from the ICE hehe which is worth more than the car. I can get 15s with 2 month old tyres for £200 off a friend, but if i had another £100, would the best thing i could do with it? exhaust, lowered, or actually gettin the faults sorted like no heater fan, no dash lights hehe etc..

Skoda Fabia vRS

fix it, you cant do much with £100 in terms of mods, especially as one thing leads to you wanting another exhaust to filter to chip.........alloys to lowerin etc

defo fix it, you can pick up a lot of things from a scrappy for £100 an you should have some left over if you need any renault parts

Get yourself a Haynes manual, and then go for a visit to the local scrap yard, then follow the instructions somewhere on the site to lower the rear torsion bar and you should be able to pick up some front springs for under £40, there you go car lowered and fixed!!!!;)

go on, you wanna cut the springs and you know it...LOL

honestly, repair it....a heaters quite good for seenig where you are going in the winter.

If the heaters arnt workinh try and remove the heater pannel and see if the plug in the back is burnt out. Both mine and my mates had this problem, just replace the plug. the best thing i got for my clio so far was the set of four 16v wheels from the scrap yard for £100

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah fix it definitely. Its no good doing the mods if the base car is a heap. In other words you cant polish a turd! Get it running sweet first then get busy on the lowering. Id say slam it so its an inch off the floor, it will look the nuts even without alloys.