ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you had to be a car, what would you be

320d M Sport

Just talking about it in work today. I reckon Id be K.I.T (Knight Rider)bullet-proof, rapid and it even pulled a bird once!!! Excelent, what would you lot be??

Paddy

.....or maybe a clio cup, cause when im on it theres no stopping me but then other times i just pack up after two minutes leaving a trail of fluid!

a 4x4 330 Hp clio sleeper...

who needs more... >>

you could have men in tights (The Mini one series)

Frank Sinatra... (Evo... Could even sing when he was obviously dated)

or........

maybe........

Julian Clarey (Subaru Not-Impreza... not sure how to take it.. but it seems popular in concentric circles )

Joe ................

Well, I dont know about me but my wife would be a BRM H16:

Makes a tremendous amount of noise, breaks down a lot, costs a fortune ... and seemed like a good idea at the time

LMAO !! Nice one Petes

yep, I had one once..

marriage is grand.. a divorce is 50 !!!!

we wont mention Joan Collins n the KitKat then huh ???

Joe.

GR7

Shiny red R32

If I was a car I would like to be a bright yellow Porsche Cabrio, very quick, and if it gets hot I could take my top down! Maybe someone like Craggy could take me for a spin as he reckons he is a brilliant driver!

7.6cc :D

hmmmmm GR a mini nooooooooo, you wouldnt say that if you had seen me!

Im more of an average transit van!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Well Jilly, the mini isnt really a mini any more, it is much bigger than a mini should be. Will that do? More of a midi!

7.6cc :D

I dont want to be a mini GR please dont make me

saying that though, id rather die than be the new megane, ewwwwwwwwww

GR7

Shiny red R32

Teady, I see one every day, a horrid silver one belonging to my neighbour! Pity it isnt the nice black one down the road a bit, that one looks so much better!

id have to be a MK1 lotus elan. Doesnt look like much, but once you ride it, youll never want anything else!!!

GR: your neighbors must be lucky!!
that have CTRS, do they get on your tits all the time?!

VW Potato

its not quite a car, but Id quite like to be a big JCB digger thingy. No one dares mess with you, anything you dont like you can just whack out of the way, and during moments of idle bordeom you make some massive holes in the ground, just for a laugh!

g

190 BHP Willy 2

ill b a rs turbo, need money spent on me regulary, always in the garage, reasonably fast... ahem and when im finished i let my dump valve go off.

Clio v6

GirlRacer

"If I was a car I would like to be a bright yellow Porsche Cabrio, very quick, and if it gets hot I could take my top down! Maybe someone like Craggy could take me for a spin as he reckons he is a brilliant driver!"

Do you think he might be a bit more distracted if you take your top down?
Brilliant driver or not I wouldnt chance it.