ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ignis vs Panda photoshoot

Suzuki Ignis
I picked up my new car yesterday, you might recognise it ;) Been great so far, a few bits that I want to get sorted that I didn't notice till I gave it a jet wash down to get the dust off, although being black its dusty again already.

Anyway, met up with Jesus to grab some photos:

5898211888_520b4aa16f.jpg

ignispanda-1 by matt.osgood, on Flickr

5897647479_9524de00f9.jpg

ignispanda-2 by matt.osgood, on Flickr

5898212502_8d88f1c683.jpg

ignispanda-3 by matt.osgood, on Flickr

5898212744_b9b93e7aff.jpg

ignispanda-4 by matt.osgood, on Flickr

5897648249_8016094b3f.jpg

ignispanda-5 by matt.osgood, on Flickr

5897648523_c555fa1de7.jpg

ignispanda-6 by matt.osgood, on Flickr

Was nice to actually get out and take some photographs, its been months since Ive been out to do some car photos. And it was nice to to have a decent assistant too ;)

Nice snaps!! Love the first one, sat here trying to work our which one looks more like a box with wheels!!

Both cool little cars

Suzuki Ignis
I'm working a bit more in Bolton now mate, so you might see me again.

I shall keep an eye out for you. Ill really want to do some shots of your car in the Mills estate, can you get in the underground bit?

Welcome to club Ignis!! Lol.

Lol thanks. What the happening forum in the Ignis club?

Nice pics. Do you have any interior shots of the Ignis?

I dont but I will get some decent ones and post them in here when I can.

Really, they should both be butt ugly cars. But I absolutely love them both.

I know what you mean,I notice other Pandas and Ignis' on the road now and they just dont look right, yet these I think look good. Even an Ignis in non black I dont really like the look of.

Seat Ibiza FR
This is a very good and accurate review in my eyes:
http://www.carenthusiast.com/reviews.html?mode=article&id=466

Some selected quotes that sum up the driving experience for me:
Speed alone is no use unless you are being entertained, and the Ignis is more fun than a naked game of Twister.

Show the Ignis Sport a sequence of corners and you'll come out the other side in disbelief, swing it around and do it again, but 20mph faster.
You soon learn to trust the car enough to chuck it into the tightest of corners, knowing that it can be adjusted on and over the limit of grip safely.

It is also worth noting that the chassis is stiffer than a pervert in a branch of Ann Summers.

A week with the Ignis Sport was enough to convince us that hidden under that value-for-money Japanese exterior, Suzuki may well have what it takes to produce a mass-market car for people who love to drive. It has been the surprise test drive of the year for us.

Never above 25mpg
Great photos. Not a fan of the cars. Did see a great plate on a white one near me though, was P100 BHP