ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IK sound

Dci 100
Will getting a panel filter and changing the elbow on a 172 give the car a decent induction sound, or would i be better off getting an open filter, I'm not really that bothered about a 2 Bhp gain or any of that stuff

only really interested in getting a nice induction growl out of the car :approve:

BLACK 197!!
yeah i knw some people r so picky..thought forums were so every1 can vioce there opinions..nevermind

this kit really does sound awesome and at the price its not the most expensive on the market either..

Dci 100
stevieb172 said:
yeah i knw some people r so picky..thought forums were so every1 can vioce there opinions..nevermind

this kit really does sound awesome and at the price its not the most expensive on the market either..

how does it compare to a panel filter or normal old K&N??

BLACK 197!!
now that i can compare i had a K+N element in first and there is pretty much no noise difference at all if its noise u want def go for ik..im still trying to get a video of the sound on this simota kit but i can assure you it is great..

Dci 100
thanks stevie :)

anyone got a standard airbox with something like an ITG/K&N panel filter and just improved the pipework to and from the airbox..hows that sound???