ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm an optimistic idiot.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Not to mention the crap customer service from VAG, my 2015 Caddy is rusting and they aren't remotely interested in looking at it

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
They do I believe, the sliding door has worn through the paint where the roller runs as has the door seal. It's on 32k and I clean it regularly but the Vertu dealership in Hereford aren't interested in doing anything about it

Its white which is a b@stard to clean so I'd go any colour other than white

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Actual plant growth.

C7F49CC4-80ED-4DAC-83AE-259FD5025AFA.jpeg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Why bother? Like you said it's gotta last a few weeks then either strip it or flog it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Ive always hated these. Thought they went on forever. 169k isnt much.

This is a pretty good example to be honest. Engine/gearbox etc is most likely still sweet as a nut, bodywork is utterly fucked.

Can 'go on forever' so long as it doesn't rust to death first.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
This is a pretty good example to be honest. Engine/gearbox etc is most likely still sweet as a nut, bodywork is utterly fucked.

Can 'go on forever' so long as it doesn't rust to death first.

It made it the 15 miles home without issue so I'm gonna call that a win.

Another win is I've realised I've got 4 winter contis in my shed that are basically the right size and have loads of tread. What a superb winter beater it might be.

All the grip, none of the f***s.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Judging by the inch of water in the boot, yes.

Just agreed a deal on wheels with good tyres, stereo, springs and abs sensors for it so that should keep me busy.

Which is the main purpose of this tbh