ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaacccccccccck!

Clio 182
Hey all,

Used to be a member on here many moons ago, when i had me first car (1.2 Grande)...

...after a brief fling with a 106 XS...i inherited me dad's 307 HDi Sport 110...then traded that in for a Twingo GT, owned that for a year and a bit, became a mod of the Owner's Club and just traded that in for a Clio 182 and now i have come back to where i started :D!! What a car hehehehe, i LOVE it!

Well that's my life story over, now onto the pics...

media

media

media

Clio 182
Cheers DMH, this week is gunna go ssssoooooo slow lol! I wan't it now!!

Thanks Aluco and Budgie for the welcomes hehe!

Clio
Welcome back.

Looks like you've been wanking over alot of internet p**n since you were last here, thats some sticky keys you've got.

Clio 182
Needs a splitter but looking tidy pal

Yea i really wanted the Cup Pack, but after a day of driving god knows how many Cup Pack's and 'standards', still ended buying this one :eek: :eek:

Was the cheapest, cos of the none Cuppage, but also had the lowest miles and got a fair bit in the deal too :)

A ANIMAL
Yea i really wanted the Cup Pack, but after a day of driving god knows how many Cup Pack's and 'standards', still ended buying this one :eek: :eek:

Was the cheapest, cos of the none Cuppage, but also had the lowest miles and got a fair bit in the deal too :)

Meh - just get a carbon fibre splitter from ktec/streamline for £100ish quid

Clio 182
Hey Frog!! Betty i thinks will be migrating over too at some point!! Must get meself over to one of the mega RS Midlands Meets...

Clio 182
Woo, picking the car up moro! Cannot wait!! Can see myself needing to fill the car back up again first thing Monday morning hehehe!!

Clio 182
OMG what a car the 182 is!! Picked it up this morning, used half a tank already and still smiling hehe! Well chuffed with it!!

Plus me M/F Tunepoint works in it too, so no more CD's! Yay!

Clio 172 RS2
As to the pics." image coming soon"? ? ?

Yeah the Clio RS puts that petrol to good use.

But err. helloooooo...

Clio 182
Ralphizzle, sorry pics were used off Autotrader and car was taken down, so no more pics! Will load some up asap!! Cheers for the welcome though :)

VeinAST; hehehehe keep your eye out for a Titanium 182, yup, that be me :D