ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm back in a renaultsport clio!

Clio 197
I'm back in a clio! Used to have a silver 197 which I lowered on h&r springs, put a miltek cat back system on, ITG panel filter, remapped and refurbed the alloys in gun metal which cost me over a grand then sold it to buy a family members modified subaru impreza which was running 350bhp and was an absolute animal with uprated ECU with launch control and anti lag etc. Although it was VERY fast and would do 0-60 in 4 seconds it drank fuel like no body's business and was just too much for an every day car so sold that and thought I'd get myself a 182 as I've always fancied one!

So I'm now back on the forum with a black gold 182 with both cup packs and recaro seats. Apparently only 50 made in black gold with recaros? Bought it already lowered on ktec springs, milltek cat back system and a k&n filter to save spending all that again like on the 197. It's also got uprated discs and pads but were squeaking like hell so I've had standard pads fitted even tho the EBC ones had loads of life left and problem solved! I've got in booked in to have the centre silencer taken out next week as the silencer is making a rattling sound under acceleration and hopefully a straight pipe will be louder also!

Would get get some pics up of the 197, scooby and current 182 if someone can tell me how lol?

Cheers, Shane.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi mate.

Welcome back!

In the text box, if you look above where you will see stuff like;

B I U Font Size A - etc.. third image from the left is a tree - that's the upload photo tool.

Clio 197
Welcome back mate!
I've just returned to 172 ownership after 4 years in the wilderness, feels good to be back :)
Apparently there are only 40 BG's with factory Recaro's

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/heritage

Oh 40! Even rarer then lol! Also the number plate is standard I think but last three letters are BBE which could stand for babe. Can you sell standard registrations? As the previous owner said he had it valued at a few hundred quid? Reg is YS05 BBE