ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im back, so who's around?

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6
Hi again!

im back in a clio again after 3 years...

just checking who from the original lot (2001 starter Group or anyone who went to the first cliosport trip to france, the second to belgium and germany and the third to scotland) are still around.

Storm Grey 200
sittingbourne! im from sittingbourne il have to look out for you. where abouts do you live??

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm still here. Didn't do the first two but did Scotland.

Remember this pic? My car at the time was the Monaco 172 in the middle.

scotland156.jpg

The rest of the pics are here still: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2004/easter2004/index.html

172 Cup (Iceberg)
That pic is awesome but some of the cars are taking more than one space up. I hope it wasn't busy :)

172 Cup, Caterham R300
I was on the France trip James, I can remember playing footie in the hotel car park for about 3 hours in the middle of the night, lol. Rest of the time I was bladdered, oh happy times!

Neil.P

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6
i remember the pic lee, that took a while to set up but good idea.

bowen, im over at senora fields, beep or flash if you see me passing :)

neil, that was one of the most fun footy gamesi have ever had!! i had the green modified RT back then. Think the street racing was best bit of that one.

good to see some people are kicking about still