ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm back with a Clio

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
It's been a while since I've posted on here but I've found myself in another Clio, I really didn't need another car (I only put 2k on my GP Mini last year) but got offered this at a price I couldn't refuse.

IMG_9993.JPG
IMG_9995.JPG
IMG_9994.JPG

Found a few threads on here about the car so looks like its been around a bit, I believe Clart had it for a while and another chap who did a lot of the mods on it, the plan is to use it on track days and just a bit of fun really, a few nice bits on it like the Yozza, Turini's and matched Inlets and seems to go pretty well even after 140,000 miles.

As good as the Mini on track is, I can't really afford to bin it where as the Clio cost less than the tyres on that :)
IMG_9712.JPG

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Welcome back mate! Remember your V6 and i think you may have posted a thread on your GP?

Either way, welcome back!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Welcome back mate! Remember your V6 and i think you may have posted a thread on your GP?

Either way, welcome back!

Yep that's me, on my second GP now and had a Exige in between which was a complete pain in the arse.