ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im confused (fuel light)

Astra van,Mk1 nova
My 172 cup is low on fuel, but its one bar before the red mark, my fuel light never comes on until about 30 miles before it runs out, we all know when it gets low it comes up with dashes on the digi display like this ( - - - - )

What im trying to get at it my fuel light is on but the fuel gauge says one bar before red, it never usually does this,

What should i believe lol:) ?????

They work on different system the light comes on at 5 liters left in the tank the trip stops at a different level depending on driving mpg etc.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
They work on different system the light comes on at 5 liters left in the tank the trip stops at a different level depending on driving mpg etc.

ok cheers for that, i will fuel up tommorow and see what happens, should be all ok , was the first time i have givin it thrash tonight, so ive probably confused it a little lol or myself for that matter;)