ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm far too old for this but I just couldn't resist when I saw it in a shop...

Clio 172
hospe.jpg
hospe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST-3
I used to loooove Roller Coaster Tycoon. <3 Theme hospital was okay. Annoying tannoy ladie used to do my head in.

Clio 172
"Would patients please refrain from dying in the corridors!"

I'm determined to make it past level 5 this time without getting bored!

07 Campus Sport 1.2
i still have my original copy from when it first came out! may have to dig it out and have a play now!

Clio 172
Flol, I never understood how to play this. Still rinsed many hours with it.
Every time I start playing this game, no matter what time I start playing I can look at the clock and guarantee it'll be past midnight without even realising lol.

I've still got an original copy that I use to play on Win 95! ha!

Loved it, and roller-coaster tycoon. Setting up a rollercoasted with a max speed, and watching everybody dye FTW!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Ever wondered where I got my name? Rct - rollercoaster tycoon.

Got all the rct games and really think I'll start again, hmm does it work on windows 7.

Theme hospital is a great game too

Mini Cooper S sport
Ohhh I used to LOVE Theme Hospital, in fact I may even still have it.

Bloaty Head and The Squits hehehe. You'd suddenly get loads of people coming in throwing up everywhere!

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Used to love this, but always ended up with a machine being destroyed during an earthquake and could never clear it up :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Theme hospital pwns Theme park, except the original theme park. Then everything just got complicated and crap.

Clio
Theme hospital pwns Theme park, except the original theme park. Then everything just got complicated and crap.

Same with the football manager games, why couldn't they just keep it simple. Championship Manager 95 was the peak.

I used to love Railroad Tycoon although I was stupidly crap at it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
99 was it's peak imo! No editing option either! Winning!

All the best players, Eber Moas!

WANTED: RB 182
Rollercoaster tycoon was wicked, i remember making pits for people to walk into as they come off rides etc.

Listerine & Poledo
There's an open-source railroad tycoon you can get now.

Well worth a download to waste some time on

koi

Audi S1
Wasted many hours playing this, time flies when you're having fun. Loved Theme Park too, anyone tried running these on Win 7?

Clio
f**k me!! Chris Sawyer the creator of Rollercoaster Tycoon took $30 million of the $180 million it made. Not bad earnings for a game.

Loved Rollercoaster Tycoon (and it's sequels).

Nowt like spending a couple of hours and all of your cash on building a custom rollercoaster then testing it and finding that it's pulling 15 lateral g's and no c**t will go on it for fear of their head coming off.

Listerine & Poledo
Loved Rollercoaster Tycoon (and it's sequels).

Nowt like spending a couple of hours and all of your cash on building a custom rollercoaster then testing it and finding that it's pulling 15 lateral g's and no c**t will go on it for fear of their head coming off.

This happened to me almost every time I did a free-build! So what if the near-vertical drop goes straight into a hard-right corkscrew, grow a set people! :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Sim City 3000 and RCT were fapping awesome! Never got into Theme. Still play Sim City 4 though!

Jap Box
There's an open-source railroad tycoon you can get now.

Well worth a download to waste some time on

Thats like a spin off of transport tycoon aint it? Remember trying to install it a while back but you needed yo have MS-DOS and all that jazz and sadly I dont have windows 98 :( that open source version was great though!

Just went on a hunt and here it is - http://www.openttd.org/en/

Think we could do some kind of cliosport server for just us lot? :rasp: Got very addicting that game did!

As for theme hospital ive still got my copy that came with a windows 95 pc here :) and also the original roller coaster tycoon along with roller coaster tycoon 1. Got zoo tycoon somewhere too, I used to just delete fances on that and leave all the animals kill one another in one enclosue, then let the lions out on the tourists.

Was great having the 3 for £10 odd deals on in Game, always bought some crappy tycoon games and they ended up pretty fun :)

Do they all work on windows 7? Or I might have to end up dual booting my Desktop with windows 2000 or something.