ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm far too old for this but I just couldn't resist when I saw it in a shop...

G51 BEN
Zoo Tycoon was amazing..... Had all the expansion packs too. You can't beat feeling like the old man who created Jurassic Park when playing the Dino Digs expansion!

Clio 172
How do we set up a poll? Which is best, Theme Hospital, Theme park world, Sim City, ollercoaster Tycoon or Railroad Tycoon?! Or the usual "I've always had a life..." option?!

Ibiza SC
Thats like a spin off of transport tycoon aint it? Remember trying to install it a while back but you needed yo have MS-DOS and all that jazz and sadly I dont have windows 98 :( that open source version was great though!

Just went on a hunt and here it is - http://www.openttd.org/en/

Think we could do some kind of cliosport server for just us lot? :rasp: Got very addicting that game did!

As for theme hospital ive still got my copy that came with a windows 95 pc here :) and also the original roller coaster tycoon along with roller coaster tycoon 1. Got zoo tycoon somewhere too, I used to just delete fances on that and leave all the animals kill one another in one enclosue, then let the lions out on the tourists.

Was great having the 3 for £10 odd deals on in Game, always bought some crappy tycoon games and they ended up pretty fun :)

Do they all work on windows 7? Or I might have to end up dual booting my Desktop with windows 2000 or something.

I still play it, the game has come on leaps and bounds, with new graphic and rail packs etc! One from my recent game...

15yr.png

Listerine & Poledo
TTD is brilliant.

Get the gold>bank and coal-> powqer station routes set-up and you're cookin on gas

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My mate installed The Sims on his PC at work years and years ago. Built a house with a garage, the Sim walked into the garage and my mate removed the doors and windows and watched the poor Sim piss his pants as he needed the toilet.

Was funny as hell seeing him run around in a circle with that cloud above his head indicating he needed to piss. Took a good 10 minutes or so.

Clio
Ah your mate Fritzel? Whatever happened to him, he used to have a lovely daughter but I haven't seen her for a years.

Clio
He's constructing a rape dungeon. Alf Stewart is giving him the blueprints.

lol, Alf Stewart!

I've got a right mind to pull down your pants and f**k you in the ass, right her right now.

You can't rape me in public

To fuckign right I can

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Thats like a spin off of transport tycoon aint it? Remember trying to install it a while back but you needed yo have MS-DOS and all that jazz and sadly I dont have windows 98 :( that open source version was great though!

Just went on a hunt and here it is - [COLOR=red][B]http://www.openttd.org/en/[/B][/COLOR]

Think we could do some kind of cliosport server for just us lot? :rasp: Got very addicting that game did!

As for theme hospital ive still got my copy that came with a windows 95 pc here :) and also the original roller coaster tycoon along with roller coaster tycoon 1. Got zoo tycoon somewhere too, I used to just delete fances on that and leave all the animals kill one another in one enclosue, then let the lions out on the tourists.

Was great having the 3 for £10 odd deals on in Game, always bought some crappy tycoon games and they ended up pretty fun :)

Do they all work on windows 7? Or I might have to end up dual booting my Desktop with windows 2000 or something.

Hats off to the devs on this one - seriously. They managed to reverse engineer a classic game and formula to run on a 64-bit OS and in 1920x1200 resolution. The installer makes it painless - download the main app (circa 4.5MB) and off it goes to download all the relevant files needed. Once in-game, you can then download shitloads of fan based tile-sets, vehicles, scenarios, etc.

I'm normally a bit cagey about open-sourced stuff - but when they get it right, they get it right. :cool:

D.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Zoo Tycoon was amazing..... Had all the expansion packs too. You can't beat feeling like the old man who created Jurassic Park when playing the Dino Digs expansion!

and even going as far as having the Jurassic Park theme tune playing :eek:

F82 M4
f**k me!! Chris Sawyer the creator of Rollercoaster Tycoon took $30 million of the $180 million it made. Not bad earnings for a game.

And he's British too :approve:

Spent so many hours in the RCT series. I still play RCT 3 even now, in fact, I played 2 days ago for a couple of hours :cool:

Jap Box
I still play it, the game has come on leaps and bounds, with new graphic and rail packs etc! One from my recent game...

15yr.png

Wow that really does look different to when I had it about a year ago. Did get a pretty large city build up myself, think if I start playing it again then it will tke ages to get to know the controls and things again properly and how the routes for transport works etc.

Hats off to the devs on this one - seriously. They managed to reverse engineer a classic game and formula to run on a 64-bit OS and in 1920x1200 resolution. The installer makes it painless - download the main app (circa 4.5MB) and off it goes to download all the relevant files needed. Once in-game, you can then download shitloads of fan based tile-sets, vehicles, scenarios, etc.

I'm normally a bit cagey about open-sourced stuff - but when they get it right, they get it right. :cool:

D.

Yeah it really is very well done, will be downloading it again toniht infact :)