ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IM IN MEGS TOP 25!

80MPG BEEZA
just got an email from them ive made it into the top 25

argh crap my car needs serious attention and 3 weeks to go, balls!

hope i can give a good example for everyone

80MPG BEEZA
ellaborate a bit please, I'm old!!

Mark

Thank you for entering your car in the FCS Meguiars Top 25 competition. Yet again the standard of entries was very high .
I am pleased to advise that your car has been selected as a finalist and will be on show in the Meguiars Top 25 arena.
You will receive a driver and car pass. These will be posted to you just prior to the event.
We will require a full tech spec to match the car as it will be at FCS, as these will be displayed on each car for the public and also the judges to read. If yiou wish to make any changes to the spec I already have, these must be received by 7th July 2007.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards, Pippa
Auto-Media
info@auto-media.co.uk

that do you sun beam? :coffee:

255 V6 Black Gold
well done lad!!!

give us some info on what ya done to the meggy to get to where you are..

link to any of ya old topics or whatever...

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
give us some info on what ya done to the meggy to get to where you are..
Megane 1.6 fitted with Clio 1.2 engine then replaced with 172 engine. Later fitted with Clio shell and interior and a few bodywork tweaks.

80MPG BEEZA
i dont want to win i only wanted to number 25! they get hundreds of entries so i think they narrow it down to 25 then chose winners? meh beats me, shame i didnt have a yozzasport race system to boast about :rolleyes:

80MPG BEEZA
lol coz theirs loads of cars on here i'd rather see win! i have a wee crack in one of my sideskirts after rallying it across a kerb back bumper has been replaced though ugh only week off b4 fcs to get it ready though

A4 Avant
Last year there were some nice cars on the megs stand. Most of them over the top for my tastes.

Congrates on getting your car on there though! It'll be good to see clio mixing it up!

80MPG BEEZA
thank you all so much for your support! im gonna try and make it as clean as i can but im not promising anything esp if my pc doesnt turn up im in such a flaff at the min, 172 rear bumper is going on on sat and 182 mani with decat next thursday :) lots of work to do

80MPG BEEZA
YES!! just had contact back from pc seller and he said his been out of the country and promises my pc will arrive by next wednesday WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Congrats mate, I remember last year the Megs standards of paint and bodywork were very high, so an achievement to make it into the arena.

:)

106 GTi
I know one of the Concours guys with a 205 GTi that was in this last year, whole underside is painted in a Ford RS owners style !